asBuilt are Digital Engineering experts and one of the largest and most experienced, independent specialist Building Information Modelling (BIM) consultancies in Australasia.
We deliver professional services and software solutions to a range of clients in the construction sector. Our work influences how a project is designed, constructed and operated.
To transform the way industry thinks, designs, constructs, and acts for A Smarter World. Digitally.
Harness 3D spatial intelligence to elevate, people, performance and planet.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual with excellent communication skills and attention to detail to support our growing portfolio of projects. These range from 3D Laser Scanning and Surveying construction sites, to large, nationally recognised BIM/Digital Engineering projects.
You will be working within the project management and business development teams to coordinate and support contract bidding, job management and the successful delivery of our projects across our range of services working personally with existing and new clients. The role includes:
- Develop a detailed technical understanding of BIM/ DE and current Surveying methods from asBuilts workflows and existing systems.
- Administering and managing the company CRM system to support business development growth. Assist in the transfer of leads into projects with prospective and existing clients.
- Championing the company proposal templates and pricing schedules created from historic data and the marketing team.
- Reviewing tender documentation, preparing pricing schedules and creating high quality and detailed tender responses for our range of services.
- Coordinating multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deliverables are successfully completed to the client's satisfaction, and within the planned program and cost budgets.
- Preparing client presentations, progress reports and H&S documentation to support the team and communicate confidently.
- Communicate to project stakeholders about project status and issues that may impact delivery or client relations.
- Discussing and identifying your personal training and development opportunities for career growth.
The role is based in Northcote, Auckland and has the potential to grow into one of our other regional offices for a high performing team player with a can-do attitude.
asBuilt are seeking a motivated team member, prepared to work flexible hours with a proven ability to work both independently and in a team. You should be able to work well under pressure and to handle a diverse range of day-to-day tasks competently. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills are a key requirement, and the individual we hire will have relevant experience, demonstrating the ability to fulfil the role responsibilities:
- Ideally experience in a project coordination discipline or similar construction related role.
- Design/Engineering or Project Management Qualifications are essential. Additional practical construction experience in a similar role will be considered.
- Experience creating and managing document libraries associated with contracts, programs, reports, presentations and H&S.
- Hands-on technical experience or knowledge of BIM/ Surveying and drawing authoring software.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office products and online platforms.
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to attend client meetings, reply to email and phone calls etc and assist with other project communication requirements confidently.
- Have an impeccable eye for detail, and a systematic approach to producing tender submission’s and project delivery documentation.
- Demonstrate strong organisation skills to plan, manage and deliver projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the tendering process is a bonus but not essential.
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity for a customer facing role.
We are a privately-owned team of 40, growing quickly over New Zealand and Australia. Our team is a passionate bunch of mixed talents working on exciting projects on the forefront of technology within the construction industry.
To top it off, we're a tight-knit group who take every chance to have a laugh and share in each other's successes.
If this role sounds like you then please check out the asBuilt website and submit a CV under the careers tab.